Saturday, July 11, 2009

Hello Everyone!

Hi there and Welcome to my blog! I have never done this before so please be nice. LOL. I am a 43 year old, currently unemployed gal who has fallen in love with making templates. I have PSP 9 and have been using it for about a year now. My ultimate goal would be to learn how to make scrap kits but that is an entirely other blog I guess LOL. So welcome to my blog! If you like what you see please let me know! I would also like to say a great big huge THANK YOU! to all my friends over at LHD for supporting me with this. Especially BK who picked out this name. Thanks BK!

4 comments:

  1. Hey, it's me. Commenting on your new blog and wishing you much success.Yes I am still up and fading fast. Night and see ya. Friends always.
    Wyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was off topic. Sorry I will leave another. Your tags are the best ever. I have enjoyed them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a migraine type headache. I don't know how you do such detailed work without getting a headache. hugs.

    ReplyDelete