Thursday, July 28, 2011

FTU Christmas in July Forum Set



FTU Christmas in July Forum Set

OK so thought I would write this out and see how you all do with this one LOL

Tube is Rudolphina by Elias Chatzoudis that you can get here at PTE

Scrapkit used is Xmas in July at my friend Alison's blog HERE

Filters used is DSB Flux it is a FTU plug in
Xero Radiance  Plug In
Both available HERE

Font used is Rage which is a Pea font over at Kevin and Amanda's that you can get HERE

So we start out with a New Image 600X250 Transparent
Open Paper 5 and copy and paste as a new layer
what I did then is go to the original (bottom) layer and Selections>Select All
then click on the paper layer and then Image> Crop to Selection
Then I used the DSB Flux>Blast..I did it like 3 times to the left with what came up LOL.

Open Snowbank and copy and paste as a new layer. Move it around to where you
like it and crop to selection again.

Open Snow Swirl 2 and copy and paste as a new layer.  You can resize to your liking or
do what I did and use my pick tool to resize it.

Copy and Paste your smaller tube ( I used both as there is a smaller and a larger one)and
move to where you like it.
Copy and paste your larger tube and duplicate it once you have moved it to where you like it
on the bottom (original) tube I used Xero>Radiance and on the top layer I did Adjust>Blur Gaussian Blur
set at 3.00.  Then I changed it's opacity to 75.

then on the original transparent layer I did Selections>Select All Modify>Contract 8 Invert and used
my flood tool to fill with a color from the tube. Move that layer to the top
Selections> Select none.  I added a drop shadow.
I merged all and added my © info and name.

For The Avatar I started with a New Image 150X150
Copy and Paste Paper 5 and then Crop to Selection
Then use DSB Flux>Blast to the left 3 times
Copy and Paste your smaller tube and move to where you like it and then Crop to Selection
Go to your bottom layer and Selections>Select All Modify and Contract by 4 Invert and flood
fill with that color from your tube.  Move to the top and put your © info in and initial.

That is it!  I hope you enjoy doing this tut
Hugs, Staci

1 comment: