Tuesday, September 6, 2011

PTU_Goth Chic


PTU-Goth Chic

Artist of Choice closeup. I used Miss Crow by Ismael Rac.  You can purchase this tube and others at his store here.

I used DigiMania's Scrapkit called Gothica.  This kit and other can by purchased at Digi Fox Mania.

The mask I used is Artmama's mask 11.  You can download this mask and others at Artmama's Blog.  Make sure you leave her some love!

Font of Choice.  I used Pea Thinksilver.  It is a FTU font and can be downloaded at Kevin and Amanda's.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let's start by opening a New Image 700X700 transparent.

Open DMS_Gothica_Paper7 and Copy and Paste as a New Layer.

Open Artmama Mask 11, Layers> New Mask Layer From Image Hit the down arrow till you find Artmama Mask11
Source luminance checked Invert mask data NOT checked and hit ok  Layers> Merge Merge Group. What I did
was with my mover tool I moved the mask layer down a little bit.

Open DMS_Gothica_Frame and Copy and Paste as a New Layer. With my mover tool, I moved the frame down just
a bit.  See my example for my placement.

Make your Magic Wand active Add(Shift) RGB Value Tolerence/Feather 0 Contiguous/Anti-alias checked,
Hold down your shift key on your keyboard and click your magic wand tool inside all the frames, Selection>
Modify Expand 5

Open DMS_Gothica_Paper5 and copy and Paste as a New Layer. I used the mover tool to move the paper down.
Once happy with where your paper is Selections> Invert and hit the Delete key on your keyboard. Selections>
Select None and move the paper under the frame.

Activate the Frame (Top) Layer.  Open DMS_Gothica_Crow Image> Resize 50% and Copy and Paste as a New
Layer.  Move to the upper right hand side of the frame.

Open DMS_Gothica_Candle Image> Resize 75% and Copy and Paste as a New Layer.  Move to the bottom part of
the left side of the frame.  See my example for my placement.

Open DMS_Gothica_Beadball and Copy and Paste as a New Layer.  I moved it right above the mask layer.

Open your closeup tube and Copy and Paste as a New Layer.  I moved it so the bottom of the tube lined up with
the bottom of the frame. Arrange this layer so it is above the crow layer.

Activate your top layer, Open DMS_Gothica_GothChic wordart and Copy and Paste as a New Layer.  Arrange to your
liking.

Open DMS_Gothica_Bow1 and Copy and Paste as a New Layer.  Move below your wordart layer and move to your liking.

Open DMS_Gothica_SkullDagger and Copy and Paste as a New Layer.  Image> Free Rotate to the Right 90 degrees and
move this to the right and arrange under your bow layer.

With your top layer activated, Opens DMS_Doodle and Copy and Paste as a New Layer.  I moved it to the bottom right
Layers> Duplicate Image> Mirror Image Flip and moved the duplicate layer to where I liked it.  Once happy,
I merged those two layers together and moved it to right above the mask layer.

With your top layer activated, Open DMS_Gothica_Broach and Copy and Paste as a New Layer.  I moved it to the left
and arranged under the Candle Layer.

With your top layer activated, Open DMS_Gothica_GM_Razorblade and Copy and Paste as a New Layer.  I moved it up
and to the left then moved down under the bead layer.

With your top layer activated, Open DMS_Gothica_Gem3 and Copy and Paste as a New Layer.  I moved it up and to the
right.  Once happy with placement, Move below the crow layer.

Layers> Merge Merge Visible.  I resized to 600X600.  Put your © copyright information and name on and that is it!

I hope you enjoy doing this tut!  It is a great kit!

Until Next time!
Hugs, Staci

No comments:

Post a Comment