Thursday, February 9, 2012

PTU-Lost Soul


PTU-Lost Soul

Tube of choice- Iam using the artwork of Anna Marine.  You can purchase this and other BEAUTIFUL tubes by Anna Marine at CDO
Scrap Kit used- I am using the WONDERFUL kit Emo Angel by LadyHawwk Scraps (Thank You soooo much Cathy!!!)  This is part of a collab kit that you can purchase this kit and other great kits at Digi Fox's Studio

Mask used- I am using Forum Mask9 MB and SW by Moonbeams and Spiderwebs

Font used- I used Clive Barker.  It is a FTU font that you can get at DaFont

I also used Alien Skin Xenofex2- Constellation.  I can't find a place to download it but I will give you the settings that I used.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open a 600X250 Transparent New Image

Open LHD_EmoAngel_Collab_Paper16 and copy and paste as a new layer.  I really like the decoration on the bottom left so I moved the paper so it was showing.  Once happy with your placement activate your very bottom layer Selections Select All  Activate your paper layer Image Crop to Selection.

Open LHD_EmoAngel_Collab_Paper8 and copy and paste as a new layer.  Activate that bottom layer Selections Select All activate the white paper layer Image Crop to Selection.

Open your mask and with your white paper layer active Layers New Mask Layer From Image scroll down to find your mask and hit ok Layers Merge Merge Group.

OK here is what I did with the mask. I duplicated and on the bottom layer I added constellation
with these details:





Open your tube and copy and paste as a new layer.  Add a drop shadow and activate your bottom layer Selections Select All click on your tube layer Image crop to Selection.

Open LHD_EmoAngel_Collab_Element11 and copy and paste as a new layer.  I moved this up and to the right behind the tubes head.  Activate that bottom layer Selections Select All activate the flower layer Image Crop to Selection.

Open LHD_EmoAngel_Collab_Element13 and copy and paste as a new layer.  I moved so the top part was behind and hidden by the tubes wing.  Once happy with placement, Activate that bottom layer Selections Select All activate the flower ball layer Image Crop to Selection.

Open LHD_EmoAngel_Collab_Element41 and copy and paste as a new layer.  I moved it down and also under the flower ball layer.  Once happy with placement, Activate that bottom layer Selections Select All activate the bow layer Image Crop to Selection.

Open LHD_EmoAngel_Collab_Element19 and copy and paste as a new layer.  I moved this down and to the left under the bow layer  Once happy with your placement, Activate that bottom layer Selections Select All activate the wing layer Image Crop to Selection.

Open LHD_EmoAngel_Collab_Element28 and copy and paste as a new layer.  I moved this down and to the left.  Once happy with placement Activate that bottom layer Selections Select All activate the crossed bones layer Image Crop to Selection.

Layers New Raster Layer Selections Select All Open LHD_EmoAngel_Collab_Paper17 Copy and paste into Selection Selection Modify Contract 8 and hit the delete key once on your keyboard.

At this point you need to add your © copyright information and name and you are done!

PS for the name I duplicated it added the same constellation settings duplicated the top layer and moved it to the bottom and added a drop shadow

No comments:

Post a Comment