Thursday, April 26, 2012

PTU-Doggone Cute


PTU-Doggone Cute

Tube of Choice-I am using a very cute tube by Maryline Cazenave!  You can purchase this and other great tubes at CDO

Scrap kit used-I am using a mini kit called Bright April.  You can purchase this and other
great scrap kits at Scrappin' Naturally

Font used-I used a FTU font called Curly Q

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open a 600X250 Transparent New Image

Open Paper 03 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  Activate the bottom layer Selections Select All click on the paper layer Image Crop to Selection.

Open Frame01 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved it to the right and down a touch.  Once happy with your placement, Activate the bottom layer Selections Select All activate the frame layer Image Crop to Selection. I put a dropshadow on it.

Open Sparkles and copy and paste as a New Layer.  Activate the bottom layer Selections Select All click on the Sparkle Layer Image Crop to Selection.

Open Frame02 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  Move to where you like it I moved mine up and to the right. Activate the bottom layer Selections Select All click on the Frame02 Layer Image Crop to Selection.  I then Duplicated and moved the Duplicated copy below the first frame layer and then activated the original Frame02 and with my eraser tool erased the ribbon that was on top of the green frame.  I put a dropshadow on the bottom frame.

Open Button and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved this to the bottom left hand corner of the tag.  Once happy with your placement, Activate the bottom layer Selections Select All click on the button layer Image Crop to Selection.

Open your tube and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved mine to the left of center.  Once happy with your placement, Activate the bottom layer Selections Select All click on the tube layer Image Crop to Selection.

Layers New Raster Layer and flood fill with your color of choice (I used white)  Selections Select All Selections Modify Contract 8 and hit the delete key once on your keyboard. And now you have a frame!  I added a dropshadow to this.

Add your ©copyright information and #License number and name and you are done!

No comments:

Post a Comment