Tuesday, May 15, 2012

FTU-My Darkest Hour


FTU-My Darkest Hour

Tube of Choice-I am using the Haunting Beautiful art of Michele Ann!  You can purchase this and other great art at DSI
Scrap Kit used-I am using a FTU kit by Gothic Inspirations called Weak Sauce Sampler and you can download this on her blog HERE

Mask used-I am using Forum Mask9 MB and SW from Moonbeams and Spiderwebs

Font used is a FTU font called Black Asylum
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Open a 600X250 transparent New Image

Open Paper5-GI_WeakSauceSisterSampler and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved this up to get some of the decoration at the bottom of the paper in the tag.  Once happy with what is showing, activate the bottom layer Selections Select All activate the paper layer Image crop to Selection.

Open Paper3-GI_WeakSauceSisterSampler and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved the paper up a little.  Once happy with your placement, activate the bottom layer Selections Select All Click on the Paper 3 layer Image Crop to Selection.

Open your mask Layers New Mask Layer from Image Scroll to find your mask and hit OK.  Layers Merge Merge Group.  I put a drop shadow on this.

Open Leaves-GI_WeakSauceSisterSampler and copy and paste as a New Layer.  Activate the bottom layer Selections Select All, Activate the Leaves layer Image Crop to Selection.

Open Doodle-GI_WeakSauceSisterSampler and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I put a drop shadow on this then I Activated the bottom layer Selections Select All then I activated the doodle layer Image Crop to Selection.

Open your tube and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved this over to the right.  Once happy with your place, Activate your bottom layer Selections Select All, Activate the tube layer Image Crop to Selection.  I duplicated this layer and the top tube Adjust Blur Gaussian Blur 4% and on the bottom (original) tube layer I added a drop shadow.

Layers Merge Merge Visible.

Add your ©copyright and #Licensing information and name and you are done!

No comments:

Post a Comment