Sunday, February 10, 2013

PTU-Urban Chictionary


PTU-Urban Chictionary

Tube of Choice- I am using the GORGEOUS artwork of Amy Matthews. You can
Purchase this and other artwork at CDO.

Scrap Kit used is Urban Addiction by Abstract Creations *OMG Cassie!  I
love this kit sooo much!*.  You can purchase this and other great Scrap
Kits at CDO.

Font used is Rat Infested Mailbox.

Filter used is Xero Soft Mood (Default Setting)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open a 600X250 Transparent New Image.

Open p1 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  Activate your bottom layer,
Selections Select All, Activate your paper layer, Image Crop to Selection.

Open your tube (I used the close up version) and copy and paste as a New
Layer.  I moved to the left hand side of the tag.  Activate your bottom
layer, Selections Select All, Activate your tube layer, Image Crop to
Selection.  Layers Duplicate.  On the bottom tube layer I added Xero
Soft Mood and hit OK (Just did Default.)  On the top tube layer I changed
the opacity to Soft Light.

Open e28 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved to the right a bit
and down and behind the tube layers.  Activate your bottom layer, Selections
Select All, Activate your doodle layer, Image Crop to Selection.

Open e44 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved below the tube layers
and down and to the right.  Activate your bottom layer,Selections Select
All, Activate your city layer, Image Crop to Selection.

Open e43 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved to the far right hand
side of the tag and below the first city layer.  Activate your bottom
layer, Selections Select All, Activate your second city layer, Image
Crop to Selection.

Open e10 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved to the left hand
side of the tag and below the tube layers.  Activate your bottom layer,
Selections Select All, Activate your arrow layer, Image Crop to Selection.

Open e12 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved this to the right
and behind both city layers.  Activate your bottom layer, Selections
Select All, Activate your brass knuckle layer, Image Crop to Selection.

Open e19 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved this to the right
and just above the brass knuckles layer.

I added a drop shadow to all the elements except the dark building and
the arrow.

Layers Merge Merge Visible.

Add your ©copyright information and name.

Layers Merge




No comments:

Post a Comment